The logotype is the cornerstone of your business brand identity.
Logo design project development:
1. An overVIEW of your business history, audience & goals.
2. Logo development – 3 logo drafted options with idea presentation & application examples.
3. Delivery of approved logo files for print and digital media.
Brand Guidelines are essentially a set of rules that explain how your brand works. These guidelines typically include information such as:
1. An overview of your brand’s history, vision, personality, and key values.
2. Logo usage – where and how to use your logo including minimum sizes, spacing, and what not to do with it.
3. Colour palette – showing your primary and secondary color palettes with color breakdowns for print and web.
4. Typestyle – showing the specific font that you use, details of the font family, and default fonts for web use.
5. Image style – examples of image style that work with the brand.
6. Business card and OTHER BRAND ATtRIBUTES – examples of how the logo and font are used for specific company branding attributes.
Layout design & packaging
Layout design projects:
• business card
• postcard & envelope
• fliers & leaflets
• labels & stickers
• brochures & catalogs
• books & magazines
Every great project starts
with a conversation
Reach out to email@example.com
or fill out the form below
Your message has been sent!